What do I need to do to use the Jané Renew programme?
You need to send the following information and/or documentation to the email address email@example.com:
- Copy of the police report (1).
- Copy of the invoice or receipt (2).
- Details of the accident: direction of the crash, speed and injuries suffered.
- Confirmation of whether the child car seat was occupied or not at the time of the crash.
- Photo of the serial number found on the car seat.
- Photos of the damage.
Once we have received this information we will get in touch with you to arrange for the damaged car seat to be collected so it can be analysed by our experts.
The estimated time it takes to analyse the car seat and send the new car seat (same model or similar) to the address provided is 15 working days.
(1)The following are not accepted as police reports: declaration of accident, repair quote or report from the vehicle insurer.
(2)This condition is not compulsory to access the programme.